
We finally received our I-800A approval notice in the mail today. We had a slight hiccup that delayed us about a week. We received an RFE (request for evidence) regarding some of the wording in our home study. Thankfully, our social worker is fabulous and took care of it right away.
This is the last document we need to get our dossier certified and authenticated. I plan to have it all on the way to the consulate in Houston on Wednesday. My goal has been to be DTC by the time school starts on the 23rd...we'll see if that happens!!
We're one step closer on our journey to finding our sweet Sophia. We may not know who she is yet, but God does, and we know He's holding her close until we can snuggle our precious girl.
8 comments:
Great news!! You are on your way. I love the name Sophia. trina
Whoohooo! Praying you meet your goal and are soon o your way to seeing her precious face!
praising God!
Congratulations... It seems like the new process is harder than the one we went through for our sweet daughters. Can't wait to see Sophia!!
Congratulations! Seems like you might need an updated blog title?
Hi My name is Karen from http://glassofsweettea.blogspot.com/
I wanted to introduce myself. I am fairly new to blogging, but have enjoyed chatting and learning from other Sisters of Christ by blogging..
I have enjoyed browsing through your post and hope you will take a moment to visit mine .
Have a blessed day, I will be back to visit again soon..
Hi Jen,, its Karen again.. Im so glad you got a chance to stop by and visit my blog.. and look forward to becoming friends as well..
you have a beautiful family and look very blessed...
Have a great rest of the week and I will be in touch soon..
God Bless
That's great news. Before you know it you will be looking at Sophia's beautiful face. We are praying things go fast for you guys.
Post a Comment