Our dossier is at the consulate in Houston to be authenticated. Hopefully we'll get it back by the end of the week! Then it's on to our agency who will forward it all to China. You'd think the second time around I'd be more patient....not so much!!
DTC (Dossier to China): 8/27/10 LID (Log in Date): 9/19/10 DoR (Date of Referral): 9/20/10 LOI (Letter of Intent): 9/22/10 PA (Pre-Approval): 9/28/10 LOA (Letter of Approval): 11/30/10 I-800 Approval: 12/30/10 NVC Cable: 1/7/11 TA (Travel Approval): 2/23/11 CA (Consulate Appointment): 3/29/11 Travel Dates: March 16 - April 1
Chloe Grace at Referral
Chloe Grace at LOA
Waiting for Chloe Grace
DTC (Dossier to China) 10/06/06 LID (Log in Date) 11/09/06 DOR (Date of Referral) 01/09/08 LOI (Letter of Intent) 02/01/08 LOA (Letter of Acceptance) 05/01/08 TA (Travel Approval) 05/29/08 CA (Consulate Appointment) 07/07/08 Travel Dates: June 26 - July 9
I've been married to my wonderful husband, Steve, for 17 years. I am a stay-at-home mom to 4 great kiddos - Jarod is 13, Madison is 12, Jason is 10 and Chloe Grace is 7. Steve and I traveled to China to bring Chloe Grace home during the summer of 2008. We're headed to China again in March 20011 to bring Sophia home.
1 comment:
We are praying for a quick DTC and LID. We watch for updates everyday!
Post a Comment