Friday, August 13, 2010

New Banner

Jeff commented on my last post that a new name was in order....I have to admit he's right! We're no longer "Waiting for Chloe Grace". She's been home for 2 years now and is doing great! Well, tonight she's not doing so great....she was sent to bed early for telling a lie. Right now she's a very unhappy little girl. She can't stand to be sent to bed when the sun is still up. She'll wake up in a much better mood in the morning, I'm sure!

Anyway...now that we're "Searching for our sweet Sophia" it's time the banner on the top reflected that. I spent some time this morning helping a dear friend set up a blog to follow their adoption from Ethiopia. I couldn't figure out how to put in the background she wanted, so I had to come home and play with my blog for a while. Several hours later, here it is!

Still hopeful we'll be DTC by the time school starts - that's only a week and a half away. Everything's at the consulate in Houston...we'll see if we make it by the 23rd!
Photobucket

4 comments:

jeanette said...

love your new look...and I thought the same thing last week "hey -they're not waiting for Chloe Grace anymore!" :)

hoping we can rejoice with you next week!!

Jeff said...

Very nice!

Sharla M. said...

I love the new look!!

Kristie said...

love the new banner!!!