This afternoon we went to the US Consulate to pick up Chloe Grace's visa. We also had to swear that all the information we provided was true and accurate.
We leave China first thing in the morning. I hope when Chloe Grace is older we'll be able to bring her back to see where she was born. I've thought a lot about Chloe Grace's birth mother today. She has to wonder what happened to that toddler she left behind. I wish she knew how much we love this sweet girl. And that though she was such a very sick baby back then, she's thriving now. We are the lucky ones. We get the privilege of watching this amazing little girl grow up.
Next stop...home. I can't wait!
Merry Christmas!
8 years ago
1 comment:
Wow! It seems like you just got there (I'm sure you don't think so!!!). Have a safe trip home and I'll be praying you all endure the long flight with out any problems. Also, I pray that your homecoming with the rest of your kids will be so sweet!
Post a Comment