Friday, July 4, 2008

Saturday - Visa photos & Medical exam

Flight from Chongqing to Guangzhou

Last night's flight went well. We were delayed about half an hour because it was raining in Chongqing, but otherwise it was uneventful. Chloe Grace did great on the flight. It was only an hour and a half, but she seemed to love it. She got a big smile on her face when we took off. I packed a bag of stuff to keep her busy, but she didn't need it. She opened & closed the window shade about a gazillion times. She played with the channel and volume control buttons for about 20 minutes. She ate some teddy grahams & went through 3 pieces of gum. She spent the rest of the trip flirting with the 3 boys in the row behind us. We're soooo in for it!

This morning we had her visa photos taken. Then she had her medical exam. Both went well. Aterward we walked around the island before returning to our room. We had lunch at Lucy's with another family in our group. It was the best grilled cheese and fries I've had in forever!!
Just a few more days until we're headed home. We miss you all!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sharla M. said...

Hi Jennifer,

I'm so glad that it wasn't hard for her when she left ChongQing. She seems to be settling in so wonderfully! What a blessing!

Sharla

Jeanette said...

Glad to hear you guys made it safely and that Chloe Grace loved the flight! Hopefully she'll do just as well on the long flight home! Glad her medical exam and visa pictures also went well. I'm sure you guys can't wait to get home! Still praying for you all!!!

Mom/Nana said...

Madison and Jason wrote yal a note the other day but I'm having trouble for it to accept my password from this computer. I told them I'd print them out and try again.

Madison wrote:

July 3, 2008

Thanks for writing back to me! I am very, very, very excited to see Chloe face to face! I love her voice!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so soft and cute!
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
LOVE,
Madison

Jason wrote:

I Love Chloe Grace. I love you mommy. I love you Daddy.

July 3, 2008


July 6,

Hi guys,

I'm so glad Chloe Grace is doing well and is having an easy time adjusting. She sure fits into our family. Lots of us love to eat. Glad she's not picky like her Nana. Madison is really excited. Jason is getting more excited everyday. Jarod, I think, tries to hide his excitement. I'm so proud of the way they have behaved. We'll see you all soon. Love you's, hugs and kisses.

Mom/Nana