The kids all had a great first day of school yesterday. I can't believe that our summer break is over! And while I miss them, I crave the routine the school year brings.
Jarod started middle school yesterday. I'm still completely in denial that I have a middle schooler! He had a great day...even if I did make him take this bus against his will. He refused to look at the camera for any of the pictures we tried to get of him!

Madison started 5th grade yesterday. She had a great day!

Jason started 3rd grade yesterday. He has the same teacher Jarod had for 3rd grade, whom we just love! He also had a great day.

And my dear Chloe Grace started kindergarten yesterday. It just doesn't seem possible. She has the same teacher Jason had for kindergarten, whom we also adore. As soon as she saw me after school yesterday the first thing she said was, "You forgot my nap mat!" Oops...otherwise she had a good day!

No comments:
Post a Comment