Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What a gift!

Back in April I received an email from a woman in Canada who annually (and sometimes more often than that) visits Chongqing and knows well the foster family Chloe Grace lived with before we brought her home. She sent me dozens of pictures of Chloe Grace from the year and a half before we received her. It's such a gift to have these early pictures of our sweet girl. If you're on Facebook, you've likely already seen them, but here's one of my favorites. Also, I've posted another one from her first day in kindergarten. What an amazing little girl she is! I'm grateful to be her mommy!

November 2007 - she looks so little here!


August 2009 - Concentrating on her work at school
Photobucket

1 comment:

Judi said...

I just read your story on Threads of Faithfulness! What a beautiful little girl!