Well, I've sat here almost all day (at the expense of my laundry and other chores) trying to figure out how to post a slideshow using the pictures from our trip. I've got them saved on my computer. I chose the "Create Movie" option in Picasa & I can view the slideshow I put together, but I can't figure out how to post it to my blog....Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Until I can get the slideshow figured out, I'll post just a couple. We had an amazing time!

Saturday, our first day at the park.

Sunday afternoon, at Huntington Beach.
3 comments:
Glad you had a great trip. I'm not familiar with Picasa, so no help, there. I have only made one slideshow using Windows Movie Maker... saved it as video, then uploaded to blogger.
You could do Slide.com. I've used that a good bit. yeah, not sure how to do the picasa. Great colorful pics on the blog. Can't wait to see the rest.
Sorry, no help with the slideshow either, but glad you had a great trip!
Post a Comment