Monday, February 2, 2009

An Amazing Time So Far!

We arrived in Los Angeles Friday evening. We spent all day Saturday at Disneyland. Sunday night after church we spent several hours at the park. The lines were almost non-existant. We walked on to quite a few rides with no wait at all. Today we were there again, bright and early. Madison and I were in line to ride Space Mountain when we spotted a family from our neighborhood in line in front of us. We ended up riding in the same car as them! It was so fun to run into them! We've taken a ton of pictures, but I'm too tired to post them tonight. I'll add pictures tomorrow or Wednesday. We're having a wonderful trip so far!! I'll leave you with a cute quote of the day, by Jason as we were riding Pirates of the Caribbean....."That sure is a lot of booty!"
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

So glad your having a good time! And you ran into someone from your neighborhood!? That's so crazy!!!
Can't wait to see pics!

trina said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Jill said...

Glad you're having a blast! Can't wait to see the pics, too! (Um, you sure don't wanna know what the security/word verification word happens to be for leaving this comment! *blush*)