I loved looking at the pics again!!! :) Was this Chloe Grace's first trip to the beach? The beach was an unexpected pleasure for us when we were in Houston (not that TX beaches are the most gorgeous in the world! ) and it's definitely one of the things I miss the most about TX!
Dear Turquette's...I have been reading your site/blog a few times (my Aunt, Carol Turquette in McKinney TX introduced the site to me after I had talked to her about adoption) to see how Chloe Grace and your family are adjusting. I am VERY interested in adopting for our next child and would like to know what agency you used. If you are up in the DFW area visiting Aunt Carol and Uncle Doug, I would love a chance to visit with you and talk to you about your experiences. Thanks for the inspirational site - Karen Vandor
DTC (Dossier to China): 8/27/10 LID (Log in Date): 9/19/10 DoR (Date of Referral): 9/20/10 LOI (Letter of Intent): 9/22/10 PA (Pre-Approval): 9/28/10 LOA (Letter of Approval): 11/30/10 I-800 Approval: 12/30/10 NVC Cable: 1/7/11 TA (Travel Approval): 2/23/11 CA (Consulate Appointment): 3/29/11 Travel Dates: March 16 - April 1
Chloe Grace at Referral
Chloe Grace at LOA
Waiting for Chloe Grace
DTC (Dossier to China) 10/06/06 LID (Log in Date) 11/09/06 DOR (Date of Referral) 01/09/08 LOI (Letter of Intent) 02/01/08 LOA (Letter of Acceptance) 05/01/08 TA (Travel Approval) 05/29/08 CA (Consulate Appointment) 07/07/08 Travel Dates: June 26 - July 9
I've been married to my wonderful husband, Steve, for 17 years. I am a stay-at-home mom to 4 great kiddos - Jarod is 13, Madison is 12, Jason is 10 and Chloe Grace is 7. Steve and I traveled to China to bring Chloe Grace home during the summer of 2008. We're headed to China again in March 20011 to bring Sophia home.
4 comments:
I love their blue shirts! Beautiful on the beach.
I loved looking at the pics again!!! :) Was this Chloe Grace's first trip to the beach? The beach was an unexpected pleasure for us when we were in Houston (not that TX beaches are the most gorgeous in the world! ) and it's definitely one of the things I miss the most about TX!
Looks like you all had such a fun time! What wonderful memories you must have made!
Dear Turquette's...I have been reading your site/blog a few times (my Aunt, Carol Turquette in McKinney TX introduced the site to me after I had talked to her about adoption) to see how Chloe Grace and your family are adjusting. I am VERY interested in adopting for our next child and would like to know what agency you used. If you are up in the DFW area visiting Aunt Carol and Uncle Doug, I would love a chance to visit with you and talk to you about your experiences. Thanks for the inspirational site - Karen Vandor
Post a Comment