Friday, October 10, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday, take 3

"Not Me!" Monday, take 3



Well, this week turned out to be more eventful than I expected! Check out MckMama for more "Not Me!" Monday blogs.


I did not get in the car after church services only to realize I had my skirt on inside out!

I did not get my hair all tangled up in the garage door opener that was attached to my visor in the van....I still don't know how I actually managed that one.

I did not forget to pick up my kids at school when they had early release one day this week.

I did not cut the toe off a sock and stuff my little kitten inside the sock to keep her from pulling at her stitches.

I hope this week is a little less adventurous!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Very clever trick with the sock...sounds like something I did NOT do one time. Little boy underwear on a puppy in heat works like a charm (and an added panty liner is even better)!

Very funny!

Erin said...

Funny! I did NOT wear my shirt inside out to my daughters field hockey practice this week. Its not that hard to get dressed, is it??

Amie said...

Hey... at least you remembered to put a skirt on. So really, you came out ahead!

I WOULD ALSO NEVER forget to pick of the kiddos... ;)

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lol I am cracked up that your skirt was inside out..

No one noticed?

Jeanette said...

Hey Jen! I LOVE the new look of your blog! Too cute!!! I hope you guys are doing well!