We got this video of Chloe Grace in our LOA package today....it's just priceless. I'm pretty sure at the end she says "mama" and "baba"....mommy and daddy :) I'm already so in love with her!
We got this video of Chloe Grace in our LOA package today....it's just priceless. I'm pretty sure at the end she says "mama" and "baba"....mommy and daddy :) I'm already so in love with her!
5 comments:
Amazing! How wonderful!
Oh what a precious gift! She's so cute out playing with her friends! Maybe we'll travel together (same agency)!
Jill
What a lovely, priceless gift!
Chloe Grace is beautiful!
What an amazing gift! She is beautiful and looks so happy and well! My daughter is from Fuling....part of the Chongqing municipality...so if you have any questions, please be sure to let me know! It is a beautiful area and I can't wait to see you and Chloe Grace together!
Andrea
What an amazing gift they have sent you!! AND what a beautiful girl your Chloe is!!
Post a Comment