Thursday, May 1, 2008

Approval is here!!

Well, 91 days in - we finally got "The Call", so now I'll share a picture of Chloe Grace. We should travel in 6-8 weeks. Can't wait to bring my girl home!!

Thanks so much for all the love and support you've all shown over the course of this journey...it's not over yet!
Photobucket

4 comments:

jeanette said...

congratulations!!!

Andrea Nielsen said...

I am so excited for you! I hope you travel soon... I traveled ast July and look forward to reliving my trip by watching yours! God is good. Blessing for a quick TA and trip to get your beautiful girl! Congratulations again!

Mom/Nana said...

Hi Sweetie,

I keep looking at the video over and over again at our Chloe Grace. Soon she will finally be with us, her new family. Nana, Papa and Uncle Juicy can't wait for her arrival. We love you all so much and love the fact our family is growing. She sure favors Madison.

Love you all,
Mom, Dad and Uncle Juicy
(Nana and Papa)

The Joneses said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you. A child is a gift from God and you all have been blessed with Chloe Grace. Have a safe and speedy trip to bring your little girl home. May God bless your new family member!

Sandy and Dan