Dana called this morning with our LOA in her hand! I just posted on facebook last night that it had been 68 days and we hadn't heard a peep. Dana will fedex everything to us today. We'll sign the papers & send it all right back so it can be back on the way to China on Friday. Next up - more paperwork and waiting. Hopefully we'll be bringing Miss Sophia home sometime in March. Hang on, sweet girl!!
5 comments:
Congratulations on your LOA. We received ours last wednesday. Our girl is in foster care in Wuhan. We have a photo of our daughter in front of those same white tiled columns I see in your photo. Blessings to you as you continue on your journey.
Congratulations! One step down. I hope the next steps are quicker for you. She's a beauty!
Congratulations! It seems like it's moving pretty fast from this vantage point, but I remember how difficult the waiting is!
hey! I don't know where we will be staying when we finally get to go... maybe we'll travel at the same time! Someone posted some photos of some of the foster moms and children from wuhan on the wuhan yahoo group...I am sure my girl was in one of those photos it looked just like her...are you a member of that yahoo group?
Congratulations!! She is SO cute! Will be praying for you that the rest of the process goes smoothly!
Post a Comment