We received our Pre-Approval from China today. We anticipate traveling in about 5 months. But here are the details I know you've all been waiting for.....
She'll have 2 middle names - we're still working on the second one. We want to use part of her Chinese name. We have her official name, which is what we used when we did Chloe Grace's paperwork. But we later learned she had no idea that was her name & had been called by a nickname. So, if Sophia has a nickname that she already knows, we'll use that in addition to the American name we've chosen...which is
Sophia Isabella
Her birthday is on Friday, October 1st. She'll be 2. She is in foster care in Wuhan, Hubei. This is right next to Chongqing, the province Chloe Grace is from. She is 30 inches tall and weighs 19 pounds.
I can't wait to kiss on those sweet baby cheeks!! Hold on, sweet girl....we'll be there soon!



9 comments:
I get goose bumps from excitement reading your blog about our Sophia...One day soon we will go to the airport and pick up Steven, you and Isabella with her in your arms and I'll get to meet my new granddaughter!!!!! The day can't come fast enough. I love my grandchildren.....
See how excited I am. I put her name as Isabella and not Sophia Isabella...Sorry
Congratulations! Happy Birthday (a few days early) sweet Sophia. Looking forward to following along as your journey to Sophia unfolds.
She's beautiful!!!! What agency are you using? :) trina
She is adorable! Congratulations:)
She is gorgeous and I am so excited for you all and for her! Makes me so happy that she's going to have a forever home filled with love!
I adore her name...very close to our sweet Sophia's name (Sophia Belle)!
Oh My...Sophia Isabella is precious.
:-)
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sophia!! We missed Jenna's 3rd b-day by two weeks, I remember it being bitter sweet, excited we knew who she was and was almost united as a family, sad she was still so many miles away on her b-day. Soon you will be together!
Post a Comment