Well, we're at the hotel in Beijing. It's very nice. I'm so tired! I'll update with some pictures after our sight-seeing tomorrow.
We appreciate all the prayers said on our behalf for our safe travel. Please continue to pray for us and the other 19 families in our travel group. Pray that we would all continue in safety as we receive our children on Sunday (and Monday for some families). Pray that we will help the children through this transition as they grieve the lives they'll leave behind.
Merry Christmas!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Jen!
I've been watching your blog and so glad to know that you are safe.
You are in my thoughts and prayers, hoping that all goes smoothly.
Love you both,
Elana
I'm watching your blog!!! I'm so glad you guys made it and are safe in China!!! I can't wait till you get Chloe!! I'm saying prayers for you..
Shelly
So I know I just posted yesterday, but I just can't get you off my mind today! It is 6:46pm Texas time, so I keep wondering if you have met Chloe Grace yet??
I am getting your kids tomorrow for a sleepover (Sunday) and then swimming at the Tabors, then they'll stay with Beth Monday night. I talked to your mom this morning and she said the kids are being really good!
You are in my prayers!
Love from Texas,
Elana
Post a Comment